Educator and Student Identification Cards
We are happy to provide our enrolled families with free educator and student identification cards on request. Be sure to let us know if you would like them mailed or emailed. They are business card size, so they are easy to laminate.
Many bookstores, teacher supply stores, office supply stores, craft stores, theaters, and museums offer discounts to educators, but most of them require some kind of documentation. If you are the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in our school, we will provide you with an Educator ID at your request. Your Educator ID will include your photo, name, and educator number. Your address and phone number will be included if requested.
Student IDs include the student's photo, name, grade level, and student number. For safety reasons, addresses are not included on Student IDs unless specifically requested. Students may be able to use their school IDs for testing and various student discounts.
Request a School ID
- Name (Required)
- Let us know how you would like the name to appear on your card (i.e., First Last or First Middle Last).
- Address (Optional)
- Include your address if you would like it appear on your card (Physical or Mailing).
- Phone Number (Optional)
- Specify a phone number if you would like it to be included on your card.
- Portrait-style Photo (Required)
- Please be sure it is a minimum of 1.5 inches in height if mailing and a minimum of 300 pixels in height if emailing. We will re-size and crop photos as needed.