Required Documentation

Required DocumentationStandard EnrollmentDiploma Program
Enrollment Form

You will need to download and complete a New Student Enrollment Form.

Required Required
Birth Certificate

We only need a copy of your child's birth certificate. If your child was born in Florida, you can request your child's birth record from the Florida Department of Health. If your child was born in a different state, you can find out where to write for vital records at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For acceptable alternatives, see Alternative Documentation.

Required Required
School Entry Health Exam

The Florida Department of Health and Florida private healthcare providers issue Form DH 3040, School Entry Health Exam. If you recently moved from another state, your child's examination form may be different. Your child's school-entry health examination form will be accepted as long as it was completed by a health care provider licensed to perform physical examinations in the state in which it was performed. Your child's school-entry health examination must be performed within one year of your child's enrollment date. Your child shall be exempted from this requirement upon written request stating objections to the examination on religious grounds.

Required Required
Immunization Certificate

All private schools are required to have on file a valid Form DH 680, Certification of Immunization (Sample Form DH 680) or Form DH 681, Religious Exemption from Immunization. These forms are completed by County Health Departments and private healthcare providers. If you recently moved to Florida from another state, you must have your child's vaccination history, if any, transferred to Form DH 680. No other immunization records can be accepted. Your child shall be exempted from this requirement upon objection in writing that the administration of immunizing agents conflicts with your religious tenets or practices. Please read our article on vaccines and immunizations for more information.

Required Required
High School Transcripts

If you are enrolling your child in our High School Diploma Program, we need copies of your child's high school transcripts (if any). We do not need official transcripts for enrollment purposes.

Course Plan

If you are enrolling your child in our High School Diploma Program, please include your child's course plan for his or her current or upcoming school year.


Please mail the required documents to us. The enrollment fee may be mailed together with your enrollment form or paid via PayPal. (Be sure to keep a copy of everything you send for your records.) If you need expedited services, you may email your documents, but we will still need you to mail your children's original health records. For expedited service instructions, click here. You will receive a Welcome email with your child's enrollment date and an attendance recording form upon enrollment. Attendance records and future enrollments may be mailed or emailed.

Mailing Address

Aspiring Heights Academy
P.O. Box 1041
Englewood, FL 34295
Copyright © 2019 Aspiring Heights Academy. All Rights Reserved.