Alternative Documentation

We will accept a copy of one of the following documents in lieu of your child's birth certificate:

  • A duly attested transcript of a certificate of baptism showing the date of birth and place of baptism of your child, accompanied by an affidavit sworn to by you;

  • An insurance policy on your child's life that has been in force for at least 2 years;

  • A bona fide contemporary religious record of your child's birth accompanied by an affidavit sworn to by you; or

  • A passport or certificate of arrival in the United States showing the age of your child.

If you do not have any of the above, and your child was born in Florida, you can request your child's birth record from the Florida Department of Health.

If your child was born in a different state, you can find out where to write for vital records at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Copyright © 2019 Aspiring Heights Academy. All Rights Reserved.